Search Products by UseFood
Products for use as ingredients in supplements, confectionaries, and beverages.
Hyaluronic acid for food use
Low molecular weight, high purity, powdered Hyaluronic acid developed using Kewpie's own technology. Acts physiologically, such as in alleviating skin inflammation.
Average molecular weight (indicative): approx. 2000
Highly pure, powdered Hyaluronic acid.
Efficacy against knee joint pain and has been confirmed by human oral ingestion tests.
- Highly pure, powdered Hyaluronic acid. A substance that conforms to the Foods with Function Claims system with clinical evidence and specific to "Beauty from within" concept. Best for dietary supplements.
Low molecular weight, highly pure, powdered Hyaluronic acid developed using Kewpie's own technology. Best used for mixing with beverages.
* Average molecular weight of 50,000 or less
Egg Yolk Lecithin for Food Use
- Egg Yolk Lecithin PL-30S
- Egg Yolk Oil containing more than 30% of phospholipid. A golden yellow oil offering color stability even when heated.
- Egg Yolk Lecithin LPL-20S
Enzyme-treated Egg Yolk Oil containing approximately 20% of lysophospholipid.
The emulsifying properties of lysophospholipid are superior to those of phospholipid.
- Yolk Oil HF
- Egg-Yolk-Flavored Oil extracted from the yolks of fresh eggs.
Eggshell Membrane for Food Use
- EM Powder（300）
Finely-powdered Eggshell Membrane.
Egg White Ingredients for Food Use
- Egg White Peptides EP-1
A white to pale yellow colored powder of chicken egg white hydrolyzed using enzymes to lower molecular weight.
Best for keeping balanced Amino acids and not coagulating when heated.
*Average molecular weight is approximately 1,100.
Other Ingredients Derived from Eggs
- Egg White Lysozyme
Enzymes extracted from egg whites and white-powder food additive with slight sweetness.
Search for Other Products
Search by Use
A wide range of Hyaluronic acid and egg ingredients for food use.
An array of Hyaluronic acid and egg ingredients for cosmetic applications.
Raw materials and sanitizing/hygiene products for use in medical treatment drugs, pharmaceutical preparations, and medicines for external use.