Clinically Proven Inner Beauty*Hyaluronic Acid
（as Sodium Hyaluronate）
What is Hyaluronic acid?
- ・Isolated from the vitreous of bovine eyes in 1934.
- ・A type of mucopolysaccharide composed of glucuronic acid and N-acetylglucosamine with maximum molecular weight of up to 7,000,000 Dalton.
- ・Retain high moisture, elasticity, biological compatibility.
- ・Distributed in the human body such as skin, synovial fluid and in the eyes (vitreous body).
- ・High concentration of Hyaluronic acid exists in the inner layer of the skin (epidermis/dermis).
- ・Acts to hydrate and lubricate within the skin.
leading to dry skin!
- ・Hyaluronic acid and collagen are important substances for maintaining healthy skin.
- ・Hyaluronic acid decreases as we age. Oral intake of Hyaluronic acid helps to replenish the lost Hyaluronic acid.
The decrease in amount of
Hyaluronic acid and collagen with age
The Mechanism of Hyaluronic acid
- ・Oral ingestion of Hyaluronic acid is not decomposed in the small intestine by digestive enzymes.
- ・Decomposed and absorbed by the intestinal bacteria in the large intestine into Oligo Hyaluronic acid.
- ・Oligo hyaluronic acid is absorbed into the host body and transferred into the skin through blood.
- ・Leads to activating the collagen metabolism and fibroblast to promote the production of Hyaluronic acid.
Clinically Proven Evidence
With intake of Hyabest(S)LF-P, skin dryness and condition has improved.
Improvement of dry skin after oral intake
*significant difference compared with group of placebo P<0.05
N=42, age 35-60
< Ingestion of hyaluronans (molecular weights 800 k and 300 k) improves dry skin conditions: a randomized, double blind, controlles study.J.Clin. Biochem. Nutr. 2015 >
Kewpie has published international papers with various evidences. Please inquire us for further studies.
What is Hyabest®(S)LF-P
|Product Name||Characteristics||Average molecular weight
|Hyabest(S)LF-P||Highly-pure Sodium Hyaluronate for dietary supplements. Skin hydration by oral administration has been clinically proven(published).||
※1：It is not the specification item of the products. ※2：Shelf life is based on the unopened condition after the production.
- ・GMO Free.
- ・U.S. FSMA compatible.
- ・Canada NNHPD registered.
- ・Corresponding to Japan’s Foods with Function Claims. ※Notification：It has been reported that Sodium Hyaluronate helps retain moisture in the skin and leads to the alleviation of dryness.
- ・Hyabest Logo (Trademark) ：Can be used after concluding an Agreement. ※Conditions need to be confirmed individually.
Fine Chemical Inquiries
Contact us online now
Kewpie Corporation Fine Chemical Division
- ・Kewpie is a Japanese food manufacture producing mayonnaise founded in 1919.
- ・At Fine Chemicals Division, Kewpie extracts and refines various active ingredients for foods, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
We utilize the egg functionality and vinegar fermentation technology through the production of mayonnaise.
- ・Kewpie’s ongoing research into Hyaluronic acid for over 30 years.