Search Products by IngredientHyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is manufactured using a method of microbial fermentation method and extraction from chicken comb.
Hyaluronic acid for food use
Low molecular weight, high purity, powdered Hyaluronic acid developed using Kewpie's own technology. Acts physiologically, such as in alleviating skin inflammation.
* Average molecular weight (indicative): approx. 2000
Highly pure, powdered Hyaluronic acid.
Efficacy against knee joint pain and has been confirmed by human oral ingestion tests.
- Highly pure, powdered Hyaluronic acid. A substance that conforms to the Foods with Function Claims system with clinical evidence and specific to "Beauty from within" concept. Best for dietary supplements.
Low molecular weight, highly pure, powdered Hyaluronic acid developed using Kewpie's own technology. Best used for mixing with beverages.
* Average molecular weight of 50,000 or less
Hyaluronic acid for cosmetic use
- Powder Series （Hyaluronsan HA−LQ, Hyaluronsan HA−LQH ）
- Hyaluronsan HA−LQ and Hyaluronsan HA−LQH are manufactured using a method of microbial fermentation. The products have high water and moisture retention and prevent dryness by keeping skin and hair moist.
Functional Hyaluronic acid for cosmetic use
Collagen cycle accelerator Hyalronic acid
A new Hyaluronic acid with super low molecular weight (Around 2,000). Promote collagen cycle and increase skin moisture.
Deeper Penetrating Hyaluronic acid
A low molecular Hyaluronic acid with average molecular weight of less than 10,000 that soaks deep into the skin horny layer and bestows moisture from inside the skin.
Adsorbent Acting Hyaluronic acid
A Hyaluronic acid with an adsorptive property which stays in hair and on skin even when rinsed with water so that moisture is sustained even after the Hyaluronic acid has been washed off.
Lamellar Structure reviving Hyaluronic acid
A Hyaluronic acid with both properties of hydrophillic and hydrophobic groups.
Enhances and revives the skin's barrier functionality (Lamellar structure of intercellular lipids and moisture fluid layers), leading to smoother skin.
Hyaluronic acid for pharmaceutical use
- Hyaluronsan HA-AML,Hyaluronsan HA-SHL
Hyaluronic acid HA-AML and Hyaluronic acid HA-SHL are products that comply with the Japanese Pharmacopoeia's definition of purified sodium hyaluronate.
The products are generally used in pharmaceutical formulations, such as auxiliary agents for eye surgery and therapeutic agents for osteoarthritis of the knee joint.
Contact Kewpie for information about pharmaceutical raw materials.